'Your Happily Ever Love List' Digital Course
This course is a great complementary to ‘Your happily ever love list’ book, but can also be purchased on it’s own. Whilst the book provides a precise guided map to your happily ever, the course provides additional knowledge and deepening to the chapters in the book.
I welcome you to your
FREE introductory lesson which sheds light on the FULL STORY of love!
You can get a head start into the course – get your free introductory lesson by signing up here!
By joining this course you will:
- Acquire a deep understanding of love that will take your relationship up to the next level.
- If you are not in a relationship- this course will provide you an understanding of why past relationships have not worked for you, and how to prepare yourself for the next one.
- Learn basic therapeutic knowledge that therapists work with.
- Be able to talk together more casually about love.
- Get a holistic and encompassing understanding of love from a variety of disciplines, thus providing the bigger picture of things. That is why- even if you are already in therapy- joining this course is highly recommend!
In this course Ronit Haase talks about the chapters in her book with additional deepening inorder to assist you in assimilating what you have read. You can also purchase the course as a standalone.
To continue your journey to enhance your love life -
What our members say
Stimulating and effective! How to turn “falling in love” to “growing in love”? The Love List by Ronit Haase is an exciting and effective recipe to unlock a loving and healthy relationship with both ourselves and our loved ones. Enjoyed every minute of it!
“This course has answered so many unanswered questions I had deep down. It's a relief to know other people have these as well :). It helped me be less agitated and more relaxed.”
Ronit Haase brings so many angles to this thing called love! I had no idea it is so complex! and yet- so simple:)
Listening to Ronit Haase talk from the heart has helped us gain a deeper understanding of love. New stuff that has actually helped make change!
I'll say it in one sentence: This course is life changing!
I was actually skeptic at first. But- ended up loving every minute of it!
Ronit Haase describes love in a scientific way. This helped us not get stirred up in every fight, but to actually get an understanding of what is going on and make change!